View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 02:48 AM
geanie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdxb
Woah!! How long did was it after you did the reading that you got into the accident? I'm sorry. But it's great you are transforming this into the positive!!

Hi xdxb :) Thanks for saying so.
My crash ( I rather like calling it that because I mean it in a literal AND metaphorical sense ;p ) happened less than a month after this reading. And like I had mentioned, I was pulling these cards quite often even after this initial reading. See, I had my heart broken and I was blindly traveling a very self-destructive path. The universe got very mad at me because I was hating myself and due to a matter of unfortunate circumstances that I placed upon myself, I ended up getting myself into an accident and a load of trouble. However, after this incident, my eyes were so wide open to all of the blessings in my life and I haven't seen a tarot spread like this one since then. In fact, immediately after this had happened, I began seeing the wheel of fortune, the universe and the star. I made a lot of changes in my life since then. I quit destroying myself and I've also been using my talents to contribute wherever I can. I've become closer with my family and just an all-around better me. I also seen cards such as justice and the emporer, informing me of the legal troubles I now have. I feel like this rock bottom (dark knight of the soul) was a step in my spiritual awakening and I feel so much more in tune with the universe and my higher self. It was a lesson I aparently needed to learn. :)