View Single Post
Old 30-09-2012, 04:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth_Seeker
It's so hard to know what to believe anymore! People stuck in these places for such long periods seems so terrifying to me I can't even begin to explain how much it scares me. I always thought of darker realms existing in way where being can still function, and live. Like a realm similair to a bad neighbourhood full of mistrust and evil acts upon each other.

But a place that seems setup just for punishment and torture? And what force in the universe decided who is evil enough to go there? God? And what of the probable billions of other life forms in the universe or does "lucifer" just run this particular realm?

I think despite all the other posts in here backing up this claim, that this is a human construction this place. I really hope so anyway

Truth Seeker... I understand the pain of the idea that some souls could be condemned to hell Forever.

And if hell is separation from God in our minds and hearts, then this world is hellish for most people already.

In my experience of God/the Divine... nothing in form lives forever as the Supreme God is infinite and formless. Eventually every single spark of God remembers its own pure source and essence, and in that returns Home to infinite love, no matter how long it may take.

Fortunately we can do this now, in this lifetime... remember and feel our inherent oneness with God within ourselves. Meditation is the way.

Xan