View Single Post
Old 28-09-2012, 04:15 AM
Rin

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha
Is anyone else experiencing this? I have had this all my life, it comes and goes it is very high pitched and it can last a few seconds or about a minute. I have been getting this alot recently more than ever before. I asked a few people if they got it and to my surprise they said no. I thought everyone got this, i thought it was normal. It doesnt hurt or cause me any problems, anyway i had read that it could be psychic communication. Just wondered if anyone knew anything?
IMO it is Tinnitus, many people get it as they grow older.
I don't think it is an inner sound current for the simple reason that it has a high pitch and that is annoying. The global and universal sounds are all in a relatively low range AFAIK. Shumann resonances (6 to 50Hz), Solfeggio harmonic frequencies (all below 1000Hz), the sound of the sun (152Hz IIRC) which was once on the European space exploration website.
This is quite different to tinnitus noise which I estimate to be from 6000 Hz up.

Have you ever heard someone singing or chanting OM in a high pitched voice?
Why not? I think it is because long high pitched tones become irritating. I don't think that natural sounds with significance to us would have trying characteristics.