View Single Post
Old 24-09-2012, 08:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Love hearing stories like this.....

I've read-heard that the Columbian Kogi shaman create sounds to alter reality.
Creating a profoundly altered state.and physically, instantly transport-teleport themselves.

Everybody knows this is impossible, yet they apparently haven't been told.

Hi Henri,
Sounds have properties which can influence the conditions in a room, consider every form of religious praying, western and eastern in culture and nature.

Mantra’s are used by individuals to alter their state in experience, postulating that the vocal sounds of the mantra have inherent meaning independent of the understanding of the person uttering them.

So consideration that this understanding was or could be used by Spirit guides may not have manifest in spiritualist’s development circles, but it did in my intuitive use of it during them.

The history of spiritualist development circles was probably more reflected in the `unknown` or unrecognized churches, and their committed leaders and members. As even the most famous or recognized spiritualists mediums were `probably` not associated in recognition with the circles or church groups they `developed` in.

And I would suggest that without the spiritual development circles, there would be no spiritualism. For where else would the most famous mediums, have `developed`, and shared their spiritual inspirations, and the reflections of their Spirit guides.

Whether in a spiritualist`s church or their home, behind every great spiritualist medium, there is in all `probability` a great development circle and its leader influencing their roots and growth into the success they achieved.