View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 11:42 PM
Master

Easier to ap in another room

I have found that I can ap a lot more if I go to another room that is not my bed. This morning I thought I do not want to lie here again without results so I went into the other room. I got in the most comfortable position and I breathed gently for a short while. I tried to get my mind off ap as I thought that may be making it harder to ap. I had a lot of sleep so the risk of falling asleep was low but still possible. I still had to be aware of how my mind was feeling, otherwise I could fall asleep. It was feeling relaxed so I knew I could ap. Other times my mind felt normal so I thought I will try anyway. I imagined something and to my surprise it worked. I kept ap again and again. The only thing I regret was wasting my time. I could have done something more useful instead of doing nothing much.
The other night I made an effort to ap early in the morning. I went into the other room but I was not able to ap. I was lying there for a long time without results. It can get disappointing when that happens. When daylight came I laid onto my side as it was more comfortable and I was able to ap. It was not much of an experience. Nothing bad happened, I wasted my time. I will be more prepared next time so hopefully I will go somewhere interesting.
What works best for me is tonight I will get some sleep and when I wake up I will go in the other room. I am going to listen to the CD of sounds of rain, wind and thunder. Hopefully that will relax my mind and I will ap. I will let you know how it goes.