View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 01:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Our human gods would seem so one-dimensional the way you seem to be looking at it. Something that big (even if only in our imaginations) has to have more facets than just going whiz-bang and here we all are...and if a (and I get that you don't believe in a creator ~ or am I mistaken on that?) creator has the power to do all this, how is it that IF there were a creator or creators, how logical would it seem that this creator is some cold calculating robot or something? Gee hmm i wonder.
I believe that there are creative forces at work, but no big creator god. I don't really understand what you're trying to say further on. It's actually the idea of a creator that justifies the idea of a sudden creation of the human race.
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew g
However I would say that 'personality' is only an aspect of the Individual and actually, could be said to block the natural authentic uniqueness of the Individual from fully shining.
Yes, I think so too. Just because our personality is illusionary does not mean our individuality is an illusion. Just my 1 cent.