View Single Post
Old 25-07-2012, 06:45 AM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by she who plays
Oh, okay. So, pretty straight forward process of asking the question then.

I'm not going to ask you anymore questions though because it will never end. lol.

I'm just a question machine.

No worries I'm the same way with my guides. So ask as many as you like and I'll try to answer them as best as I can

Quote:
So which of your past lives you remember do you miss the most?

Well, the thing is, I've had so darn many that I don't even remember all of them anymore. So I just get bits and pieces here and there, but most of them that I pick up on seem to be filled with some kind of tragedy. Same way when I'm able to astral project back home for visits. I'll know I was there, for one, because my guides tell me that I was with them. And two, I've slowly woken up in the morning, doing activities or hearing choirs singing, and I'll be able to remember some of what I was doing. But then just a few minutes later, it's completely erased from my memory. I think my higher self doesn't want me remembering anything, because I've complained so much about wanting to go home, that I must be trying to make myself forget how much I love being home, so that I'll stay here and do my job.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 03:35 PM.