Thread: My experience.
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 12:02 AM
Master
I once had sleep paralysis involving what seemed like a 'grey' It was on a road trip with two friends when i was in grade 12 or just graduated. It wasn't anything major though, just fell half asleep, had momentary sleep paralysis where this grey alien like head seemed to be giving me a verbal father-like tongue lashing telling me how awful i was and that i'd better improve kind of speech. It wasn't that scary, but it was kind of weird and unexpected.

I used to get sleep paralysis, with some weird different experiences. In one i had a vision of some sinsister white van with a ladder on top. I looked suspiciously at all white vans for awhile after that. Another i heard a deep dark sinister sounding voice in the next room, in that instance, i shiver-shook-vibrated rapidly and sort of wiggle-rose my way out of it. That is the technique i would suggest for anyone who has sleep paralysis. Just make an effort of shaking up out of it, i think i usually start from the head, but im not sure. I used to just be trapped in them, but the last few or so (which has been some years ago now) i began being able to get myself up out of them in the way mentioned above.

Not saying that if aliens were doing stuff by my bed it would work, but i certainly would give it a shot.