View Single Post
Old 16-07-2012, 02:35 PM
mightything

im actually having a problem with output. i feel like i should have the capability at least to output double or triple what im doing right now.
i also dont have a real way to measure how much i am outputting, lets say i measure my energy based on the heat and denseness of it. but i cant really. because after talking to you guys and gals. theres colder and more wispy energy.
i might be able to measure it by the resistance it creates.
but im not sure anymore what creates the resistance, is it electric and magnetic forces colliding in your palms?
or just harder energy, more noticeable energy.
i know once you practice you can make the energy harder, softer, hotter, colder by choice. at least thats what psions believe.

in my case i learned energy work by feel, its been touch and go my whole research.
a major contributor to my research or work robert bruce says once you've advanced energy feels like a breeze as you pull in massive amounts.
so it doesnt help that the sensations id like to use to tell if im getting better lessen as i get better lol.
when my sensitivity was lower i had quit, because i couldnt tell if i was generating or not and it was frustrating me, as i needed it to heal my loved one. looking back my current idea is if you generate extreme heat or cold it might be your bodies way of protecting itself from damages.
i also learn from watching. that a good activation might cause you veins to throb intime with your energy work. (most people who project out of their hands thats ive seen, have veiny hands, mines were always fat but now my veins are readily seen...)

i somewhat started practicing something like that(whole body energy breath?). but it hit the wayside when i took up these nei gung techniques. i might start again as it seems a good way to take in wind energy and sun energy while sitting outside.
the exchange ports (input/output) of my hands and feet get more use than my crown or root ones. but i can take in energy from them. i just dont lol.

the last part of what you said Nebulous
makes me think i might have to delve into more mischief lol.
last time i was bugging a friend's friend. by moving a phat energy ball around her. she kept looking around to see what she was rubbing against. or coming into contact with, of course there was nothing there lol.
and the guy in the chair, hes just sitting there. smiles