View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 08:40 PM
S-word

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciel_perdu
Hey Morpheus, we may need a different thread about the rapture topic, as I don't see from the bible that Christians will be raptured before the Great Tribulation, and the Mark of the Beast.

If we prepare for the worst (going through that time), but hope for the best (that we won't be here for it), then we're good to go either way. But I think a LOT of Christians have some misplaced faith, that is going to be brutally tested in the years ahead.

Mind'sEye,

whether the book of Revelation was written by John, or someone else, or whatever, what is amazing is that this prophecy about a time when no one will be able to buy or sell without a mark in their right hand or forehead, is coming to fruition before our eyes. My question to you would be: IF there comes a time when the ONLY way one can BUY or SELL is to have a mark (microchip?) in their hand or forehead, would you take it?

Correct ceil perdu, irrelevant as to what certain individuals on this forum may believe concerning that which they call the rapture, the time that those who are to be taken from the earth to be with Jesus in heaven, does not occur before the great tribulation that ushers in the thousand year rule of the risen body of Christ, who will take the thrones that have been prepared for them and rule the great Sabbath of one thousand years, after which, at the sound of the last trumpet, when fire comes down from heaven and incinerates all physical life forms on this planet, the elect and chosen, will be translated in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, from bodies of corruptible matter into glorious bodies of incorruptible light and will be caught up to heaven, where they will judge the dead and even the heavenly angels.