View Single Post
Old 27-06-2012, 05:12 PM
Master
"Real world"...theories having to do with science, physics, history etc...that were not mainstream (theory X) and "mainstream science" was at theory A...suddenly, rather than an acceptance of X as data etc accrued (normal change)...Suddenly theory X "had always been" the mainstream, since the emergence of it. Key is "had always been"...there is a LOT of this that I've seen over the past 10+ years.

The global crash was a correction and the likely alternatives were actually much more negative in the spiritual sense...I think the strictly material aspects were less relevant. We needed to make the connection between the material and the spiritual. Things changed around that time too or shortly thereafter.

For certain, I can't always lay my fingers on all of it...but many events in the middle east are still constantly changing...in those cases, it seems the more progressive outcomes are finally "winning" for the arab world but just slightly (thus far). This is helping to tip the global scale to slightly positive (energywise), for spiritual evolution.

Also, real places, including public and private areas, parks, buildings, and such, are literally set up different now to what I remember, even having moved locations or reoriented completely (after being on foot, having walked the territory many times). When I've asked when X had been moved, or reoriented, etc...I've been told, it was "always like this". Historic maps (online, granted) confirm that it was "always like this". That's the thing...for them, apparently it has been. Only for me, it's different.

I will say I feel more grounded now than I did in the past...but I had attributed that to finally growing up!!! Anyway I can definitely sense when I come to a place and the earth vibes feel different than they did previously.

But none of this has affected my personal life noticeably in any measurable way. So I don't know why my memory is not as seamless. To make me more careful? LOL....

peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke