Thread: ~~~ Angels ~~~
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 11:34 PM
LightFilledHeart

[quote=Dream Angel]hi LightFilledHeart,

good thing you are not discounting the possibility that Angels exist, otherwise I would be talking to myself ! LOL !

Hiya Dream! Like I say, I definitely don't discount the possibility.. not at all. I just have no personal experience. I would like to have!

I feel a strong connection to the Angels and I am not really sure how this began. I don't really visualize them in any particular way, I just feel their presence. As for the messenger part, I believe they do bring us messages and signs and I do believe if you ask them, they will help you, no matter how small the request may be.

Do you think they have individual names and identities that people assign to them, and if so, how many people can one angel serve at once?? I mean if EVERYONE is praying to Archangle Micheal at once, how does that being disperse parts of its energy to see to all their needs and answer all their requests? Would its energy not diminish at some point?

I find it interesting that many people have a connection to either one or the other, Angels or Spirit Guides. Usually not that many people, that I have noticed, have a connection to both, I wonder why this is ?

This may sound radical, but hear me out What if they are the same beings? What if we simply see and interpret the energy differently and assign different names to them? Could that be it??? I'm asking

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Blessings to you as well, my friend