Thread: Number 22?
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 11:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingAdvice
The thing is, even though I may know the universe wants to get my attention, I don't know what should I be paying attention at, which makes things a bit difficult. How can I find out?

That part is up to you. Be a detective investigate and solve the mystery, a scientist and study the experiment, an explorer and go adventuring, etc.

You could meditate or pray upon it, ask for some guidance or help understanding. Use the power of intention to pursue direction.

Number synchronicities seem to come in waves or cycles to me. It may be you are starting out on a new Spiritual path or something. Listen to your instincts and intuition, that is an important part of it imho.

As shadedragon said, maybe google 'number 22' and look at a variety of different sites/results, get some different perspectives. I bet you'll find you are not alone in seeing the number 22.

On this site alone, in fact in this sub-forum or the numerology one there are probably a few '22' threads.

Here is an article from the founder of this site, Matt/Devolution (R.I.P., Love, gratitude, blessings and thanks go out to him,) relating to numbers, 22 is covered in the article. It's called 'Signs in the Numbers'

------------> http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1121

Peace. ~