View Single Post
Old 22-05-2012, 06:20 PM
WhiteWolfSpirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Soul
Mine is about letting go of the need to rescue someone - to let to of the belief that I can always fix someone's problems if I throw myself under the bus for them - I've always attracted fixer uppers into my life - TF seems to be the extreme of this - not because he needs fixing but because he has been awakened also so there are patterns arising for him also - I want to throw on my Super Woman outfit and give him all the answers but he is as stubborn as a mule and will do things in his time - I need to release the control and no longer use this as a safety rope as I would do this in the past so I didn't have to look at ME or my needs.

Sigh, this sounds an awful lot like me. Especially so with my TF, probably because she had an absolutely horrifying past, and was deeply depressed when we met. I actually think that's why we were put together when we were, despite probably not being ready for each other. Her self worth was zero, and she really needed unconditional love and support. And she seems to be bouncing back now... unfortunately, it's including totally cutting me off.