View Single Post
Old 22-05-2012, 03:03 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12padams
Just for the heck of it here is what summerlander used to be like a year ago :)

"Ok, Darina. Here's what we can do...

I gonna visit you in the OOBE state. For this all you have to do is PM me a picture and anything that you think might help so I know what you look like and your posts should give me a sense of your personality. I am planning to enter your mind realm and speak your unconscious self. I can see that these things have their own reality from your perspective and that perhaps your father has been corrupted by them. On the other hand I also want you to be open to the possibility that your father may be flawed to the point where he is capable of taking advantage of his own daughter and perhaps I may be able to prove you that these malicious beings are products/representations of dissonant states of mind if indeed that's the case.

I need your consent to be able to visit you in the OOBE-state, though. I never visit anyone without their consent. You don't have to tell me where you live in waking life because that's irrelevant. I'm more interested in your mind and I want to help you.

What do you say?"

"The OOBE-state is the state of having your awareness focusing elsewhere other than the physical body. There is no black magic involved and it won't be a danger to you whatsoever. I would only like to try this because I have visited other people in this state before and reaped good results. Describing my experiences to the visited usually gives them an insight as to where they are mentally, because, as strange as this seems, my experiences seemed to have made more sense to them than me.

I wouldn't be able to change your mind because your mind does what it wants. Just like a person in hypnosis will not do anything that goes against who they are. It would just be for the purposes of information and understanding what is going on. I'm not afraid of your demons, by the way. I'm willing to get to the bottom of it."

More here: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/we...0313#msg280313

As you can see he used to be a believer... I don't think he will turn back now that he has already left.... I wonder what changed him to be a skeptic and what made him a believer in the first place...

Yes, Philip, I would like answers to that question, too!