View Single Post
Old 29-10-2010, 01:24 PM
Cal

Quote:
Orininally posted by LightFilledHeart

Cal,

First of all, a big comforting hug to you and my deepest condolances on the recent lost of your beloved animal companion. Having gone through it myself numerous times, I know the depths of anguish you are suffering at that loss.

Secondly, I firmly agree with the point you are making about their being MORE advanced spiritually than we, not less so!

And thirdly, I also agree that we all tap into spirit in our own way and recieve the knowing that resonates as truth for us, which may not be identical to what another receives. That is why I try to couch all my statements in the caveate "in my opinion", because though it is my truth, it may not be the truth of another.

And again, warm hugs to you. If it's any comfort, my friend Dannion says animals go to the same spirit realms we do when they pass, and there they await our return where we are greeted with joyous abandon such as we have never witnessed before or since!

Hello LightFilledHeart. Yes, what Dannion says is comforting. Thanks so much for sharing your kind words and thoughts on the subject. I really appreciate it.