View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 03:44 AM
sahaja

Quote:
well if the people I met within my astral projections or dreams suddenly came up to me in real life and said "hey we are real" then I would be ultra happy. Instant friendship and a deep connection with them :) how awesome!
Kinda curious about it. Wonder what peoples reactions would be?

In a way, this goes on all the time, at all levels. Levels we aren't aware of or give no thought to. Every time you speak to someone, every time you read a book, there is an exchange of ideas, one way or another. What possible difference would it make if people meet on the street or in a dreamscape. (Or wherever)

There might be a feeling of invasion of privacy but most of us past 4 years old have a respect for that. Then there's fear of control or manipulation. People are probably no more vulnerable than in the physical world. I tend to use the physical world as a mirror. If here, why not there? It just works for me.

Here's a problem I keep running into repeatedly. So maybe it's just me? I don't think so though, I've seen it happen to others to often. It's just I have some dandies arise. All our perceptions are just that, ours. We act on our assumptions of what's going on with others and often are wrong. This appears to go right on up no matter how intelligent, enlightened or 'divine' they profess or appear to be to be. I wouldn't trust an angel to be omniscient and certainly never myself.

Let's say you find a way into anothers dream or some other avenue. Hopefully you will run in to them in the physical and say "I've seen you in my dreams" and they DON'T think it's just a pickup line or that whatever you do say isn't crazy or that you don't both recognize each other and nobody says anything for fear of being thought a fool.("hey we are real") What if one knows or both thinks there is contact or they might be manipulated and decides to play a game to find out whatever? Nothing wrong with games if everyone's playing the same one and knows it. It went on for a whole year and neither of us said anything. I wrote stuff but it was so shrouded in symbolism it could have been easily misinterpreted. What it finally culminated in there are not enough negative or positive adjectives to describe. Then the 'if onlys' - If only we had asked, If only we had said something, if only he hadn't lied, if only I had believed in my intuition, imagination, and fantasies.
Amazing how stupid two supposedly intelligent people can be. Divine comedy of errors.