View Single Post
Old 25-04-2012, 03:29 AM
Jessica_

Post Ghosts that won't let go

Last night I had a very scary dream.In this dream I was in a empty parking lot in some other town that I had never been to before.Then suddenly I found myself in the back of a huge white van. And there was a dark figure driving it.The dark man or figure drove me to a old empty storage building.Then out of the blue I started to scream at the ghost or thing to please let me go over and over again.I kept on saying I want to live and that I had so much I wanted to do with my life.After that the nightmare ended. I know this dream was not just a dream beacause there are many ghosts around me who follow me around and give me bad dreams. They are haunting the place that I have lived at since I was almost 13. I am now 17 years old.It seems that they don't won't to let go of me for some reason..One time the ghost told me that it just wanted to hang around me and it told me not to leave it.So why would a ghost want to hang around and sleep in the same bed as 13 years old .like in the dream they were trying to do the same thing and no they are not dead loved ones or people I know.They don't seem to want to let go and I'am sick of them being around me.One had the mind to tell me that he was not going to leave and he wanted to stay with me forever .So what do you guys think.I need help with these ghosts.