View Single Post
Old 16-04-2012, 01:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
Do you notice how there are scary looking faces and skulls on various parts of her body? Those were other darker spirits who were feeding off of her emotional state of mind. Somehow, when I was examining this picture for the first time, I started feeling pain in all the same places that she had a face or skull on her body. It really edit me off to come under attack like that, so I made it my business to go to her in my full battle gear. Oh man, did they ever get me all rilled up that night. I made damn sure she was able to get away from them and go into the Light.

But take a closer look under the organ. There's a very faint image of a woman in what looks to be a white tank top, but is much healthier looking. My friends and I think that was this other girl's spirit guide, trying to keep an eye on her. Sadly, a lot of spirits who are so emotionally distraught, can't alway hear their guides and loved ones calling to them from the Light. So they sometimes need extra help from the living. But, I don't recommend messing around with the really dark entities out there. It can be quite dangerous. Heh, I think that's one of the reasons why Archangel Michael kept trying to get me to acknowledge him, so he could help keep me protected. I did wrack up quite a few dark spirits who weren't very happy with me -sports an evil grin-

The skulls are not just on her body. There are a bunch around her, over her. I cannot see the girl's guide. I just see a dense glob under the organ.