View Single Post
Old 26-03-2012, 12:06 PM
Tammy

LOL it feels like i am reading a book, i can clearly recognise some of your traits, but not to the extreme of premonition dreams.
I also have the "knowing" as some say, i am still in the stages of trying to figure it out, as it feels like my own thoughts and that it is just random imaginative thoughts, and it is usually the first thought that pops into my head (hahaha that is why i feel it is me) but i did a reading (2 readings) for some, and did the whole first thought thing, gave names, nicknames, etc....all right..............makes you think???
so as i said, i am still trying to put 2 and 2 together, and get over the "ego" bit, and learn to trust myself.
Funny enough i suck at pyschic readings (maybe because i dont put as much effort in to it) so i dont know what is going on either.

I can also do it with people in my daily life, someone like a new patient that has walked into the practice, it is like i know.think i know something about them, but i cant varify it, as i cant ask my patients some of the things, like i once got a random thought that this one patient was paedephile.....very strong feeling, made my skin crawl......but then again, i could just be stereotyping..who knows........LOL i wasnt going to ask him.

In reagrds to visions, i usually only see whole in dreams. i have heard once or twice, and if i see a vision (not in dream, but in focussing), it is not a full vision, but parts, like some one leaning down for a hug, i would just see the mid part of the body, or i will be able to tell you what colour clothes etc....

The all knowing part is called Claircognize. (google it, you might mind some more answers there.