View Single Post
Old 25-03-2012, 03:43 PM
RiversLady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
Well....what makes you think that the Bible or any other 'holy' book, is the truth?.......men wrote it.....how did they know?....many people have had actual experiences in their own lives that gives them proof of evidence of female Angelic beings...how can you dispute that? you can't......reading some book then telling everyone that their beliefs are wrong, is naive...... what makes you think women are 'less' in the eyes of the Divine? some words written by ancient men?
I don't think so....I will trust experience over the words of some human men, written millenia ago....every time.....HOW would you know the things that many people see and experience aren't female Angels, in their experience? Do you have actual proof that 'we' are all wrong?........
In my own experiences Angels come in both male and female persona....for some people the exact Angels can be a totally different sexual orientation to what i experience them as.....Angels come in a form that is comfortable for those they are coming to....whether male or female......Angels are actually beings of light.....they appear in human form for our convenience not theirs, how do I know this........they have come to me, aided me in their pure form..... They don't have actual sexual orientation.....

I am a Divine energy in a human form, and to me Angels are of the Divine, so how does that make me 'above' them? we are equal all in the eyes of the Source....even the disbelievers......everyone.....Your condescending tone in your words does nothing to get your point across.....and I see that you are a woman, stranger still....Do you think you are 'less' because you are a woman?....I certainly don't....
Its 2012..we're not in ancient times now, those books were written thousands of years ago for those times, we have progressed and become truly aware. God has given us the insight to see the Divine how it really is.....you can believe as you wish, (that does not necessarily make it right)...but please don't preach and imply that everyone is insane because they have experienced obviously something that you haven't yet.......
Yeah I used to be angry like you so see the sacred texts applied so. But, too many people today see it exactly as the men wrote it.