View Single Post
Old 22-03-2012, 10:17 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quest
I will be forever grateful to him that he woke me up, shook me to my core, gave me pain I've never experienced in my life but also allowed us to experience pure divine love which is such bliss! I wouldn't wanna miss it ever in my life, in fact I know that the day I'll die I'll think of those precious moments with him and say it was all worth living my life just for those few moments. And it had a huge impact on how I relate to others as well, and I see the change in how others react to me too. It feels darn good, that's for sure. Living from the heart space is challenging at times but it is so worth it!

TF or not, based on your story it was pretty clear you needed to move on and since you acted on that I know you'll never doubt that decission for a second and if you do it will be met with a laugh and dismissed an instant later. People that are on the fence and finally make a decission after both searching the brain and the soul are NEVER wrong. Thats the entire reason they are on the fense to begin with. To wait for alignment so they can move forward with complete resolve.

I'm rooting for you and your horses!