View Single Post
Old 20-03-2012, 05:54 PM
MorningMist

Runners*seem to reach a road block. After a period of ecstasy and connection, the*Runner*leaves. It can be sudden, or there can be a gradual distancing. Either way, they leave the “aware” partner in the dust- shaken to the core and confused.

As an 'ex-runner', I'm disinclined to agree with blanket generalisations, simply because everyone is so vastly different. I didn't reach a road block; I was the brakes. He wasn't 'shaken to the core and confused'; he was hurt, but spiritually aware, mature and unconditionally loving enough to allow me to run, knowing that I would keep 'rubber-banding' back to him.

They don’t intellectually understand it. That generalisation is almost a blanket insult - that runners are automatically lacking in intelligence. It's because I understood it, that I ran, not because I lacked the intelligence to understand.

They feel it, but that’s the problem. Their head and heart/soul are not in alignment. Again, a generalisation. It had less to do with my 'heart and my head' being 'out of alignment', and everything to do with my ego. It was my 'heart and head being in alignment' that always brought me back to him.

These same people would be comfortable sticking around if it was no more than physical chemistry. They would be ok if it was*only friendship. They would probably be ok if it had been a slow evolution from curiosity to lust to friend to relationship to “soul partner”.*What they can’t wrap their head around is that in one human being (their Soul-Mate/Twin Flame) they are presented with a package that includes all of those things- at the start. No effort required.

Oh really, Dr Phil? These generalisations sound as though you're accusing all runners of being 'easy harlots', just out for a 'good time'. The irresponsible idiocy of these comments leave me speechless and feeling a bit gutted. They're so far from the truth and so very unjust in my own instance. I'm so relieved you're not sitting on a jury deciding my 'fate' in this matter.

They can’t process how this can exist! Even if they believe in such a thing as an ideal soul-mate, they aren’t spiritually prepared to face him/her so they back off & artificially generate a “slow evolution”. Again, not the truth in my case and a gross generalisation. It almost sounds as though you've had issues with a runner and decided that all runners must be condemned equally.

Think of it this way. If they did not feel the same intensity as their partner, they’d be there. Does that sound backwards? The more I read these gross generalisations, the more I begin to wonder whether they're coming from a spiritually advanced, compassionate, unconditionally loving being.

Runners*can’t seem to explain their own behavior. They don’t know why they act the way they do… This is becoming repetitive. Perhaps you've not bothered to peruse the posts of some runners in here?

It’s tempting to call*Runners*stupid, isn’t it? Oh I'm sorry, I thought you already had, in the first half of this vitriolic, 'runner-hating' rant. I guess you're just warming up to it.

Does this not tell you that either one of two things are happening? Either this is not your Soul-Mate/Twin-Flame and they are an idiot and you can be happy that they have left. Or… this is indeed a high level Soul Mate/Twin-Flame whose soul did recognize you, but their mind needs time to catch up. Trying to cover your tracks here after taking away with one hand and trying to give back with the other?