View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 07:52 PM
Suspended
Hiya CearaQC and all

Another Monroe fan here.

And an experience from 5 years ago...

I started out in an outdoor toilet area. I was lucid throughout, varying in strength. I exited the toilet area and found myself in a house, therefore the toilet was adjoined to the house, but outside.

I woke up and remembered that I wanted to visit The Park. I stayed very still and mentally reached out for the dream and returned to the toilet area. I looked at the yellow painted wall and mentally stated my intention to be at The Park when I went through the wall.

I stuck my head in the wall first - to see where I was. All I could see was another yellow wall, the paint peeling and cracking. I went through the wall and thought to myself that I hadn't actually changed my focus at all and if I exited the toilet I would be back in the house again. So, I thought I'd do it again and go through the 'second' yellow wall.

Stating my intention again, I stuck my head through. This time, there was a rusty red brick wall. "That's more like it", I thought and put my whole body through.

I was highly lucid since I'd re-entered the dream and was excited to leave the toilet and see if I'd managed to get to The Park.

I opened the toilet door and the house was no longer there - before me was a big green expanse with a few shrubs and park benches dotted around. However, I was disappointed to note that it wasn't well-maintained, there were no flowers and it looked a bit desolate. And I couldn't see the big house (the Reception). I wondered if I was in a part of The Park where the gardeners hadn't got around to tending for a while. Then I noticed something rather alarming. There was a wheel, the sort that goes on an articulated lorry, making its way across the grassland. It didn't appear to have a life of its own, but it was rolling quite fast and making the noise of a motorbike. I briefly wondered if I was snoring and mentally returned to the physical to deduce that I wasn't [I've no idea how I did this, by the way, but it seemed automatic and natural at the time].

I hid by a wall, as I was a little concerned that the wheel might be out to get me and run me over. It moved away and children began to walk onto the grassy area. At first I noticed a girl, possiby 12 or so with a younger girl. They were about 30 ft away from me and were heading to the toilet together. They both walked as if they had something wrong with them. Then I spotted other children, all varying ages, but all with something slightly amiss, as if they were limping or the like.

I then had the thought that I was in The Park, I had actually found the place, and was perhaps somewhere near the Healing Centres, and the children were out on a break or something. I got very excited at this point and just as I planned to go and talk to some children, with all the emotional excitement, I lost it and woke up.