View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 07:04 AM
res

Mapping them would always be a work in progress, one which would never be realised to its fullest extent in this life. I used to concern myself with this but realised the answer will come all too soon when i pass so i may as well make the most of the earthly experience while i can.

As for meeting travellers, classrooms and such i have a few stories to share.

A friend and i used to meet up on a mountain top in our dreams and i would pass on what i had learnt. We would both fill in the dtail of what we experienced and it was exactly the same setting. At times we would connect and id ring her about what she told me. Once i had to ask what the t levels are that she is upset about. She then explained the test results she got back that were not so good.

I was a student of a circle a few years back and the teacher suggested that i leave the circle to persue further levels in reiki as she felt i needed to concentrate on bio electromagnetic areas as part of my progression. In dreams i would travel to her and attend classes with others. She called me and ased if i knew i was travelling to her classes on purpose and i had to stop.

There's a couple for you

Last edited by res : 12-03-2012 at 10:00 AM.