View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 10:04 PM
Master
Little story about wanting and needing.

The other day I was passing a musical instrument shop and had a look at the guitars. I've got access to money so I've been kind nonchalantly checking out the nice wood. Nothing was really speaking to me until I came across an incredibly unadorned but beautifully made Australian guitar... so I had a play and it was lovely, very nice vibrant and inspiring bounciness to it. But I'm not one to purchase without leaving a story to unfold.

What that means is I look for connections and then remove myself from connections I feel and see if they want to cross the distance as I move away. If things are to be they'll find the ways... Eventually, about 3 hours later it occurred to me that that guitar was for someone else... but I have to go back and load it up a bit. Let it's voice be a little more resonant.

So I didn't want the guitar... but it would have been nice to have it around, then the feeling of having it around didn't quite gel but there was still something there... I got it after a while... It just needs a little love to help find it's home.