View Single Post
Old 25-02-2012, 09:04 PM
Master
Yesterday was quite funny as I ended up at a table in a pub, midday, with two others involved in the twin flame thing and as I sat there and the realisation of this, that the three of us were all involved in twin flame scenarios, but at totally different points of enactment, I just thought it was beautiful.

One was, and is, so entangled he was unable to see a way out, his hope told him there was, but the reality was just more entanglement... while the other chap, we were all guys, was seeing his own entanglement reflected in greater depth. Neither of then knew the concept but were realising it existed in their shared experiences.

I sat there almost chuckling to myself, waiting for the opportunity to let them know what the 'entanglement' was called, but was reluctant to explain the meaning.

From within the entanglement it seems the only thing in life worth living up to, all else pales in comparison with the possibility of depth offered, but from outside, but still within, untangling is the only viable option.

Lets say you have two balls connected by string and you hang them by the centre of the string. They will tangle, untangle and then tangle the other way.... on and on and on.

But what if the two balls stretch to each end? The see the string and the point from whence they hung is no longer in control... They see each other, from a distance, but the nature of the string comes into play....

Entangled? untangle or entangle further.