View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 02:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by corkhead93
A psychic i met said that i'm surrounded by negative energy, multiple people have told me this, and every time i see her i feel like the negative energy is temporarily letting me go, and i get an outburst of ecstacy. She herself seems highly religious and different, but the problem is that as soon as she told me this, she said that in order to get rid of it i need to pay 3,500 for the herbs and supplies. I have always felt a dark energy in me, and it caused me to resent my parents and drop out of school, and i do want to get rid of it. My question is, do you psychics themselves believe in what they're doing, or do they know how to manipulate you into getting money

I agree with Mind's eye that this person is scamming you. It's easy to say that a person has a negative energy around them or attached to them which then plants a seed of thought in the mind that it could be true. It's real easy to look at ones life and see a troubled time and tie what they said as being true.