View Single Post
Old 28-01-2012, 07:21 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suikagirl
I am speaking from personal experiences here...

I am not still able to decide if to believe in the Devil, or believe in less evolved beings who preffer evil ways...I'm on the fence. But either way I believe that there must be some kind of darkness that puts blocks into the path of someone who might accomplish great things with their lives or is on the road of having a spiritual awakening.

Is there something that tries to prevents this from happening?

In my case sometimes it feels like when I am starting going towards the path of enlightenment something comes and puts a stop to it, even bringing the worst of me out. It could be the Ego, but at times it feels like something greater.

Could there be some force that want to prevent people's advancement into the Light?

Yeah from personal experience their is a "light force" that once we reach a certain level of attainment in spiritual growth, the blocks or barriers are simply for us to go deeper within to clear out lots of remaining gunk...the light force as I have learned are like little gremlins, who are ensuring you create a solid foundation that cant be invaded by anything...not even gremlins...and the other point I might note is that the stop to the advancement is sometimes to come back down to reality and put into practice all that you have learned....sometimes those wanting to advance forget their is a physical reality that is calling as well.......just my own thoughts of course...