View Single Post
Old 16-10-2010, 10:10 AM
UltraViolet

[quote=OceanWaves19161]Hey,

Hi ya I can relate to what your saying. Everyday more and more so I keep thinking more consciously that I should be applying myself and be a good little lightworker but I feel I'm not doing enough, or my energy is being drained by not having a more positive state of mind or by being around people that are not good for me. I need to raise my own vibrations by making myself happier but at the moment I feel restricted but I know how great i can feel. I'm certainly a Lightworker but with a dim battery light at the moment. What you saying about getting out in nature its so true so energising. I daydream half the day about going out for autumn walks going out on my bike or going for a run. Last weekend I went out canoeing with my boyfriend on the broad's rivers the weather was perfect, it was lovely...

I've also heard about the bringing in or realligning of the chakras of some of us because we are becoming higher dimensional beings, the new colours include aquamarine/turquoise,magenta, peach, gold and white I believe...

I've also heard about this theory that there is some kind of split going on with those of higher conscious and those consciousness that degenerating and they are returning back to monkeys!! LOL maybe it's true...

Last edited by UltraViolet : 19-10-2010 at 08:26 AM.