View Single Post
Old 14-07-2006, 02:15 AM
Pounamu

Hi John, hi iclubseals, hi klumsy,

I agree with you, John, that our two friends here would benefit by getting into Nature more. And I also feel that these two are facing a reality - the reality that they find life pointless and don't know why they're here; and they know that's not satisfactory and are telling us about it - I don't look upon it as whining, but as "feedback".

The other day I came across a story (as far as I know, based on truth), which tells of a young girl called "Anastasia", who is of ancient Russian lineages and lives in the Siberian forests, the Taiga. An entrepreneur from Moscow went to the region looking for someone who could tell him the secret of preparing pine-nut oil as a healing aid; and he met Anastasia on this trip.
She so impressed him by her wisdom and how she was living her life in harmony with Nature, that he forsook his business and spent his days writing several books about his talks and observations with Anastasia - and these books are taking the Russian people (and many others world-wide) by storm.

I think if our two friends above were to get copies of the first book at least, called "Anastasia", they might get some idea of the potential and purpose of what it is to be a human...

The website to explore is:
http://www.spaceoflove.com
and you will find some extracts from the books, artwork, and a place where you can order with a credit card or through PayPal.

My heart tells me that the way described is true for me, maybe it is true for you guys as well... have a look and see!

Cheers,
Pounamu