View Single Post
Old 15-12-2011, 11:35 AM
mysticalee

Asking for signs

I ask for signs all the time to help guide me through different issues and trust what I have been given. For a long time now, I have been asking for signs on a certain issue that is very important to me but I just wasn't receiving anything, or at least nothing that was obvious to me. So I guess I was losing a little faith and worrying that I was bothering the higher power. Feeling a little lost, I asked again and explained why I needed a sign. And then they came.....think and fast. I got 6 signs in a row! After the first 4 I still wasn't convinced so in jest I said to my guides that they might have to put it on a billboard for me to believe it. And so they did!! In black and white, big bold letters on a billboard was exactly what I had asked to see. I was soo thankfull for receving that last sign. Trouble is, this issue is so big for me and I waited so long and asked in many different ways that I am having trouble trusting what I have been given. I was given such a great, big, obvious sign, would it be ungreatful of me to ask for further confirmation?