View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 03:33 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorraine Holloway-White
no it isn't - the two are very different. You have obviously never witnessed either being done properly to say that and have never had it happen to you either. I channel and have never had trance, but one of the people in my Sensitives Development Group works in trance most times - naturally. It is the way they want her to work. They also channel through me as that is the way they want me to work at present. Both are used in a very different way.
There is nothing at all new ageish about it I can assure you and as a natural born medium, it is this sort of thing that happens to natural mediums quite a bit. Whereas what you see when trance is alleged to be done in most groups is totally fake and sad copies of the real thing. It is always obvious to a natural medium when this is happening even though most others are often taken in by it.
If anyone wants to DM me I will be more than happy to answer questions as there is much confusion in these matters due to so many strange teachings

Let's make it simple for you answer. You say you channel so what's 'channelling'? In your words, please, no links to Wikipedia etc no comparisons with anything else - just a few lines of simple explanation.

Then there'll be no confusion for any of us.