View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 03:52 PM
spiritualized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
I took a lot of time typing that out and I'm sure you haven't tried exactly what I tried telling you about, maybe you shouldn't be so quick to dismiss and part of your problem is your tendency toward easy dismissal

I wasn't going to initially reply - I knew this would be your reaction.

You don't know me - & it appears that you haven't read the thread or acknowledged what my difficulties are.

I spent many years in regular contact with a highly experienced homoeopathic Doctor. I have also worked with a highly trained nutritionist. I have tired diets, homoeopathic remedies & all kinds of supplements (including most of what you have mentioned). Largely they did not work.

As I've already talked about in the thread; I do not see such approaches as being a resolution to my difficulties; although I can see how they are of some benefit. The primary condition I see & understand as being psychological/spiritual.

Sorry I disagree with your opinion/prognosis on the matter - But I really have already explored all these avenues at depth. That these things have worked for you is great. We are all individual & unique - & for me personally I haven't found a solution in the things that you have - thanks. X