View Single Post
Old 29-11-2011, 03:46 PM
vulkus

Quote:
Originally Posted by dena
I have the urge to die .. not to kill myself but just die

I'm not desperate or anything

but I don't know why

could it be from this memory that I have .. I was talking to my spirit guide before i was born ... and I asked him about someone .. and he told me that he died long time before me .. because he is a good person

I'm not sure if this is the reason why I want to die or not

any ideas?

why would a person want to die?
personally I am gob smacked that no one has bothered to suggest that this may be a form of depression. Not everything is connected with paranormal.
You say your not desperate or anything, and this in itself is akin to a little light that goes on.
I have written this before I'll write it again. Always rule out the obvious before reverting to the paranormal/psychic solution. aka get yourself checked out medically, psychologically and nutritionally.
I am interested in what you do, do you work in a stressful job, shift work at home/with kids.
What kinds of dreams have you been having in the last 3 weeks. How long have you had this feeling, all your life thus far, since a prescribed time. When you were a child?

When did you remember this spirit guide memory? Did you remember it yourself, or did someone else induce it?

v