View Single Post
Old 24-11-2011, 07:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
No, I am not into scientology. But I do believe that a conscious people will leave some kind of history that their future generate can trace. I mean thats what history of humans is really; tracking the consciousness of our past. Primordal humans lived perhaps millions of years, and yet its as if they left no trace of anything reasonable; its like tracking an animal through history , an animal that left no signs of conscious thinking. Just menial physical things of little significance.

There has to be a credible reason for this; I think its because they were not conscious as we are. Oh they had brains, but consciousness is again, not a physical thing. It has no location within the human body that science has found. Its just there.
Ok, well what is the whole point that you are trying to get at, so what if they weren't as conscious as we are today, what are you trying to say ?.