View Single Post
Old 22-11-2011, 11:53 PM
Elena

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthatic
Permanently? Haven't found anything yet...

Based on my understanding, you can't really get rid of them. They have free will and can bother you as much as they please. The best you can do is protect yourself. Give them a reason to think you're not worth the trouble.

Using the authority of Jesus stops attacks 90% of the time. The spirit disappears when I say a prayer or command. Keep a strong guard, resist emotional provocation...DO NOT BE SUBMISSIVE. They feel threatened and discouraged if you see them as an adversary. They're looking for energy, not a fight.

Being negative makes them naturally drift to lower places but they can go into higher places in order to cause nightmares to regular people... they can only go so high, though.
A spirit told me that there are evil groups who coordinate attacks on people during certain hours when people are sleeping (witching hour) to gain energy.

I also forgot to mention that they can read thoughts of their victims and spy on them in order to gain a mental advantage (like appearing as a creature from a horror movie you've seen, a high school bully, ect...to generate fear)
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Can a person do it unintentionally? Because at time I feel like I feed of other people's energy but not sure. I get realy hot and feel like there is to much energy around me. any ideas?[/font]