View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 10:42 AM
XeR0

Just an update: So for the past couple of nights, it's been more difficult getting vibrations. However, that isn't to say other OBE indicators aren't present. I have been getting intense feelings of floating, falling, turning, etc. However, it is only a feeling. Nothing like an ACTUAL separation.

Last night was a pretty intense night. I didn't AP but I managed to exit my body partially. At one point, I fell asleep, had a dream and floated just above my body as a result of this dream. However, I was in such a "drunken" state, I had completely forgotten to take advantage of the situation and I shook myself awake.

Later in the night, I woke up from a dream. I felt the upper part of my body float outwards. When I snapped back to consciousness, I found the upper part of my physical body contorted in the same way. It was weird as I was wondering why my physical body would follow.

This isn't the first time either. Sometimes I'd fall out for just a millisecond and be immediately sucked back in with no chance of controlling it. It's almost as if my body has a mind of it's own. I've taken advantage of the situation and it seems to have progressed me forward. I'm currently trying to coax/comfort my body to the fact that OBE's are normal and that everything will be OK. I do know the source of my body's fear of separation...let's just hope it can be dissolved soon.