View Single Post
Old 31-10-2011, 10:06 PM
AngelicOrin

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnnn1
Fundamentalist Christians have really messed my head up big time. Im am worried about going to hell and have a sickening fear of death.

They have also told me that Jesus will come and send all other religions to Hell.

I hate this fear, is Christianity and the bible the only real truth?

Fear seems to a common use with extreme Christians - I have had Catholics telling me that I would be saved if I join their church, and stop being Pagan.

But really, instead of listening to what others say, look deep into yourself, look at your relationship with Jesus and God. I have absolutely no doubt that they love you, and Mary too. In fact, I think Mary is quiet concerned about this fear that is being placed upon you.

Also whether if Christianity and the bible is the absolute truth, is also completely up to you - faith should be a personal thing. Only you know what is the truth, so look into your heart.

Also, the talk about you going to hell...are you? No. To me, Hell is a term used to scare people into doing what others think is "right" and "good".

What kind of visions of hell is being shown to you? Are you sure it is from Mary or the Saints? Maybe you are feeding you own fear, but interperating what is hell to you - as I certainly do not think Mother Mary would show someone hell, I think she would certain do the opposite. Perhaps it is time, to attempt to ignore the fear and look at personal piety. Also call upon Archangel Michael, for any protection as well. :)

All the best XXXXXXXXXx