View Single Post
Old 20-10-2011, 07:29 PM
Knower
Hi Starbuck
Good for you dear keep feeding them...I love feeding the birds and anything else in nature that comes my way...even the slugs and snails get a nice juicy cabbage from time to time... which in turn then feed something else. We tend to forget when putting all these pesticides down we are actually killing off the food of other birds and animals. I had a chaffinch keep flying at every window in my flat in the spring...I thought he wanted to come in the way he kept on coming to the windows every day...I don't have windowsills out side so I opened the window and put food inside on the windowsill. He came in several times eat some food while I was only about four foot away then flew out... then the penny dropped they had fledglings feeding and he was asking me to put food out...once I put food out he stopped coming to the windows. Chaffinches are beautiful colours.
All the birds and animals were on this planet long before us...it's us that are the biggest pests on this earth in my opinion. Love nature and nature will love you thats my experience and I have had some wonderful experiences with wild life.
Love and light
Spiritmessenger