View Single Post
Old 14-10-2011, 06:36 AM
slave of Allaah

Zakariya, Mary, Yahya, and Jesus, Peace be upon them.

God said in the Quran [Ch.3] what means:

Allâh chose Adam, Nûh (Noah), the family of Ibrâhim (Abraham) and the family of 'Imrân above the worlds (33)

Offspring, one of the other, and Allâh is the All-Hearer, All-Knower. (34)

(Remember) when the wife of 'Imrân said: "O my Lord! I have vowed to You what (the child that) is in my womb to be dedicated for Your services, so accept this, from me. Verily, You are the All-Hearer, the All-Knowing." (35)

Then when she gave birth to her, she said: "O my Lord! I have given birth to a female child," - and Allâh knew better what she brought forth, - "And the male is not like the female, and I have named her Maryam (Mary), and I seek refuge with You (Allâh) for her and for her offspring from Satan, the outcast." (36)

So her Lord (Allâh) accepted her with goodly acceptance. He made her grow in a good manner and put her under the care of Zachariya. Every time he entered Al-Mihrâb (a praying place) to visit her , he found her supplied with sustenance. He said: "O Maryam (Mary)! From where have you got this?" She said, "This is from Allâh." Verily, Allâh provides sustenance to whom He wills, without limit." (37)

At that time Zachariya invoked his Lord .... (38)
Now you will travel with another chapter to understand.

See you after prayer,