Thread: Arcturians
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 05:16 PM
Declared Insane

I seriously doubt about the demotion, you could be here to help as mentioned. I had 2 encounters with Arcturians. One i posted on a forum here. I wasn't sure what the beings where so a eventually consulted a psychic that said it was an Arcturian transmission meant to help future communications. They often prepare starseeds and earthly being for communication and work to be complete on earth. And as mentioned, I also saw them as tall slender beings made of white light reaching into the heavens. They showed me a cement pillar with celestial writings on and I was told it's Arcturian. I also read that they were commissioned by Arch Angel Mikael (Micheal) to help humans through the vibrational shift.They use sacred geometry to help communication. Often bringing astral objects that you should place inside your chest and visualize it growing bigger.

Something I find very interesting since I was born a muslim. I've been taught that in the life of the Prophet of Islam he was visited twice by tall men dressed in white. On both occasions they opened his abdomen and chest and took something out and place something in. Now I'm not sure if I'm telling that story correctly as I was still very young when I heard that. But that sounds very Arcturian style. Just any interesting piece of info.