View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 05:33 PM
Master
Yippee Yahoo, this thread is fun!

I kinda got through all the replies and then hit the replies from Neville and the guy after him about "Spiritual Mercenaries" and that so sent those shivers climbing up my spine!

This life is heavy... but you gotta be light within it.

Old is that heaviness kinda gettin' to you, lookin' for too much reason amongst the general mayhem. Young is bein' light footed and just breezin' through it.

Multiple lives are the palate you have to paint with and all those myriad of choices to coalesce into the artwork that is your life now... here and now!

When I started to make sense of some of my past lives, it was also a time for understanding genetic inheritance as well as the influence of the land that I came from. It all fits together to form the tapestry of potentials that we have to make decisions in this life and it may be that those potentials are very great and we may feel somewhat under utilised, thats me talkin' 'bout me, but as Neville and the man said, maybe we just have to bide time until those skills are needed... and the shine on the inside shines out for a wee while!

But when it's all said and done, boys and girls, have fun!