View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 01:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
That's fine if you're not sure but personal doubt does not change actuality.
Hi Mac,

So you're basically saying me doubting it doesn't change the truth of your belief?
No human knows the ultimate truth, no matter how hard people here try to. There's a whole world out there with millions of living forms, countless galaxies and so forth.
We should remain modest, something that's often lacking in religious/spiritual communities.
Quote:
Eastern reincarnation teachings are jumbled, archaic, confused and confusing. It's sad those notions have escaped and often now are found in the New Age movement, something I see in the postings of many contributors.
Yes, that's true. Many of their beliefs can also be debunked and are just a result of their own cultural upbringing.
Quote:
As to why there are so many forms, well why does that question have any relevance to reincarnation? The world was created for the occupation of us individuals as a means of furthering our spiritual progression. Some will experience one thing, one form, one way of life - others will experience other forms, other ways of life etc.
If there's reincarnation, then there are reasons for all these forms to exist. Yes, I think it matters. ''furthering our spiritual progression'' , what for?

Last edited by Chrysaetos : 05-10-2010 at 01:23 PM.