View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 11:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Yes I can understand that It appears that I am working towards something and “In away” part of me still Is.

I can therefore understand why you have said this.

Let me try and explain.

Do you know of those effervescent Vitamin C tablets that dissolve in water.

Well If I was to say that at one point I thought I was the tablet.

My Initial enquiry prompted me to make a change or experience what I am because I was restless being a tablet I felt that I was something else, so Intuitively I jumped Into a glass of water.

What happened then was “what I thought I was” started to dissolve away. I had no control over what was happening, a process began that was automated.

We could suggest that whilst dissolving I am looking towards be-ing completely dissolved and we could say that while I am dissolving all that I am not - a search Is on-going, but It’s not really like that, not In that way.

Very difficult to explain / describe In words.

x daz x

I like the analogy, but what I would say is that what might be blocking you from dissolving is the belief that there is something to dissolve into, and also the belief that there is something TO dissolve. There is a time to play the dissolving (finding) game by making the one to dissolve 'real' and making that which is dissolved into 'real', and a time to look at the game and see it for what it is and come back fully into the Now. Coming back into the Now requires seeing the stories for what they are. Stories of the mind. Noise!

What if all your karmic work is done and the only thing thats blocking you from dissolving is a slight attachment TO the work itself? I guess you could then work on the attachment TO the work, or you could just let the whole darn thing go. There is a time to see it for what it is. Some work may periodically arise for you to do as emotions continue to surface, but the GOAL is basically released, and its the goal achieving that IS the suffering. You dont have to be fully healed daz. I would say I am pretty disidentified but emotions still arise. I still sometimes ask the angels for help with something. I still sometimes close my eyes and meditate for a bit. But none of it is a big deal because Im not working towards something beyond what arises in the moment.

Last edited by andrew g : 05-10-2010 at 11:43 AM.