View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 10:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew g
There really isnt much difference between looking outside of self as looking inside of self because the story OF 'self' (as the one who looks) is still being upheld. If the end to searching is what you want, then I would say that questioning beliefs is helpful here.

Hi Mate

I think you perhaps misunderstand how the search unfolds andy and what transforms

When an Individual looks Inwards, there Is no Internal focus as such. What happens and what unfolds doesn’t actually happen within these are just terms and words that I use. (I hope they are not too misleading) I think many would understand that God or who we are Is within us although God Isn’t. It all seemingly happens In our Individual energy field and there Is no restriction to how vast It can be hence an Individual can be trapped within the mind body and an Individual can absorb universal knowledge..

Individuality allows each of us to recognise / remember / realize what we are - In this unique and seemingly separate human form.

It would seem that Meher baba for Instance realized that we all are God (lol) - but the man at the supermarket hasn’t.

Individual realization doesn’t happen to all - Why?

I feel you presume that I am still looking for something? As mentioned the search Involves no searching not In the same way that an Individual looks for a needle In a hay stack.

What unfolds Is realization of what we are, we don’t actually find ourselves In a way that we could say that we are missing In the first Instance or that we are somehow lost - These are yet again more words that try and describe before and an after realized state.

We In essence remember and acknowledge what has seemingly been absent undiscovered and unknown.

x daz x