View Single Post
Old 23-09-2011, 06:13 PM
Topology

*shrug* its all based on feeling. :) I'm consistent with my feeling of things. Most of the time I am a sea anemone with feelers outstretched and presence outstretched and I shrink under the perception of a threat. I am just saying I prefer to be sharing, prefer to be open and when I am shrunk in it is uncomfortable, in tension. The other side of the coin is that most of what I share is simply my presence. Nobody is asking how my morning BM went, so I don't talk about it. I don't talk about much unless the inspiration to speak hits.

As for when I'm being discrete. Example: Some person I have peripheral interactions with is a Christian Fundy. I don't bring up the subject of religion or spirituality because if anything it would cause confusion in their mind about me or cause them to change how they view me into a negative perception. Do I care? yes, I prefer to be comfortable, prefer to be outstretched, free of tension. Am I being transparent? Energetically yes. I am sharing my presence, taking theirs into me and allowing them to take me into them. I consider that a greater deal of transparency then asserting my wording of things. If they accept me before I open my mouth, based simply on body language and non-hot-button-issues, then I find no value in bringing up the hot-button issues. It muddies the waters more then leaves them transparent. My words would misrepresent what I feel in their minds because of the associations they have in their minds to the words.

Is that any clearer? My discretion is more about avoiding unnecessary pollution of the trans-personal space. I will share myself freely if and when that sharing doesn't lead to psychic pollution from myself or others.

And to bring integrity into it, I find integrity is about tending that trans-personal space, making it safe for as many as possible to be present within. That ranges from living up to my responsibilities, keeping my word as much as I can, not intentionally causing harm, etc. etc.