View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 12:47 AM
Administrator
Hello

I felt good here are SF right from day one....and several year's later that still be the same.....

I am on two other Spiritual Sites. Both are very different in their energies. One is more OPEN to what the content can be that we share....with the respects of course. The other is more a "break" from the daily life stresses. Down time.

I too am a guest writter for a " Members Only " Chiristian site....LOL and I am not Chiristian but was asked to join there and I have been openly welcomed. Its a wonderful feeling really.

I share in what I know and what I have read in over the year's . I too know that part of the path I have had does not fit comfortable for me to talk on here...

Forums are much the Creator of the site, and the Staff it has that gives it the personality it has. The Admin's here knew Matt's vision and keep that going out of respect for him. I know he looks in from time to time.

Lynn