View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 05:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Reading a "Living Person" I have to say comes with a lot of personal boundires of trust and respects and above all else permissions. WHILE I can "Cold Read" most people I do not go around doing it. I dont like when it be done to me. Its like a personal invastion of one's own space.

We do use telepathy everday and most of the time are not aware of doing so but that is not setting out to invade.

Just how I feel on this matter. Work always for the higest good....of self and other's.

Lynn

Hi Lynn,

I do respect a person's choice to see them self as isolated. However the reality is quite different. There actually is no personal space to invade. We are all one energy.

We are evolving at this time towards that understanding, however the choice to seemingly live in fear and isolation is, in my view, not an actual attainable reality. It is only a human perception.

My understanding is that the highest good for self and others is a love based experience. I wish to encourage that in appropriate ways. So if you are not inclined to embrace that perspective, then that point of view is just as blessed as any other.

I mention these things for those who are ready to move away from fear based thinking. Most of us are not there yet, however some of us are ready to reflect on it.

Blessings,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/