Thread: 2012 Explained
View Single Post
Old 25-08-2011, 07:59 PM
Tysklar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Council Of Nine
Apart from your post being derogatory what makes you think your THEORY is the right one?

Besides the point. Please address the issue...?

Quote:
I will return your comments as something I would see from a Christian who has no concept of reality and is blinded by to much faith in a mainly fictitious book called the bible.

The KJV Bible is, factual, coded and symbolic. The bible wasn't copied for thousands of years for nothing... Look at the fruits of each aspect in question.

Quote:
If you read more of my posts you will find that I do not support the BIG BANG THEORY, I support "The Reciprocal System" or "Universe Of Motion" maybe you should go and read a little more before passing judgement.

I wasn't exclusively talking to or about you.

If you believe in a 'Creator' that needs time and misfits to achieve the pinnacle, you are not talking about the same God, I am.
You are missing the fact that Reality is not physical. This is a spiritual concept and matter of fact, I believe. Reality for all it is could have sprung up in an instant, biologically fully formed. The chicken before the egg.
My mind is open, I follow the facts and I have my own concepts, beliefs and ideas, there is nothing wrong with that... Even if I am wrong, I am trying, not just following the herd.

Quote:
I have searched for the answer for many years and I am VERY sure I know exactly what has happened, is happening and will happen, furthermore if you really feel this way about the course of this thread I suggest you return to the Christian forum and leave the debate to some of us more ENLIGHTENED entities.
Good for you. I am glad you are satisfied...
I don't need your suggestions, keep them too yourself.

''ENLIGHTENED''... Hahahahaha.

There is no scientific evidence supporting any type of evolution, we do see variation within species (adaption), that's it.
If you want to employ the religion of biological evolution in your idea of reality, go ahead...

EVOLUTION IS NOT SCIENCE - EVOLUTION IS A RELIGION

P.S. I will look into ''The Reciprocal System''.
I have studied science and used to believe in evolution. I don't now, I feel more Enlightened for this...